2-0 for the Yanks. I expect Hughes to return home, be focused and keep the Twins to 2 runs through 6, especially since they have never seen him before. That action fastball is gonna have them guessing all night. The 'pen will be working tomorrow night, guaranteed. I really liked what the TBS announcers called Mo' yesterday. After Granderson singled in Gardner for an insurance run, one of the voices claimed, "As if Girardi needs any more insurance with an insurance policy that wears number 42." Witty.
If the Reds weren't so dismayed by that no-no the other night, I'd pick them to win over the Phils. Of course I don't know what goes on in the clubhouse between games. Looking at how the Reds superstars have hit him, there will be no no hitter. But the playoffs are playoffs. I'm gonna have to go with the Phillies on this one, even if I don't wanna.
Talk about being accurate. David Wells called 3 for 3 yesterday for the games. Another analyst commenting on the Atlanta at Giants said, "This game is going to be a boring one, little action." That depends on what action is to you. Personally, I love seeing Lincecum deal: 14 Ks! For the rest of the rotation I'm not so sure for either team. Giants lose tonight but take the series 3-1.
The Rays suck!
Man, I love when people agree with me. Eli "should feast on NFL's worst pass D" (the Daily News fantasy report). Arian Foster and the Houstons are gonna run on the Giant's all day. Hopefully, the Giants know that. Schaub isn't a fan of getting knocked out so he'll probably keep it short and hand off, perhaps even screen, more than usual. I'd still pick the Giants to win.
Jets look unstoppable. But the Favre and Moss connection could be deadly. No comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment